Mixin commands. Mixins assist with authoring bundles.
-h, --help help for mixins
Options inherited from parent commands
--debug Enable debug logging --debug-plugins Enable plugin debug logging --experimental strings Comma separated list of experimental features to enable. See https://porter.sh/configuration/#experimental-feature-flags for available feature flags.
- porter - With Porter you can package your application artifact, client tools, configuration and deployment logic together as a versioned bundle that you can distribute, and then install with a single command.
Most commands require a Docker daemon, either local or remote.
Try our QuickStart https://porter.sh/quickstart to learn how to use Porter.
- porter mixins create - Create a new mixin project based on the getporter/skeletor repository
- porter mixins feed - Feed commands
- porter mixins install - Install a mixin
- porter mixins list - List installed mixins
- porter mixins search - Search available mixins
- porter mixins uninstall - Uninstall a mixin