Commands for working with installations of a bundle
-h, --help help for installations
Options inherited from parent commands
--debug Enable debug logging --debug-plugins Enable plugin debug logging --experimental strings Comma separated list of experimental features to enable. See https://porter.sh/configuration/#experimental-feature-flags for available feature flags.
- porter - With Porter you can package your application artifact, client tools, configuration and deployment logic together as a versioned bundle that you can distribute, and then install with a single command.
Most commands require a Docker daemon, either local or remote.
Try our QuickStart https://porter.sh/quickstart to learn how to use Porter.
- porter installations apply - Apply changes to an installation
- porter installations delete - Delete an installation
- porter installations list - List installed bundles
- porter installations logs - Installation Logs commands
- porter installations output - Output commands
- porter installations runs - Commands for working with runs of an Installation
- porter installations show - Show an installation of a bundle