Commands for working with bundles. These all have shortcuts so that you can call these commands without the bundle resource prefix. For example, porter bundle install is available as porter install as well.
-h, --help help for bundles
Options inherited from parent commands
--debug Enable debug logging --debug-plugins Enable plugin debug logging --experimental strings Comma separated list of experimental features to enable. See https://porter.sh/configuration/#experimental-feature-flags for available feature flags.
- porter - With Porter you can package your application artifact, client tools, configuration and deployment logic together as a versioned bundle that you can distribute, and then install with a single command.
Most commands require a Docker daemon, either local or remote.
Try our QuickStart https://porter.sh/quickstart to learn how to use Porter.
- porter bundles archive - Archive a bundle from a reference
- porter bundles build - Build a bundle
- porter bundles copy - Copy a bundle
- porter bundles create - Create a bundle
- porter bundles explain - Explain a bundle
- porter bundles inspect - Inspect a bundle
- porter bundles install - Create a new installation of a bundle
- porter bundles invoke - Invoke a custom action on an installation
- porter bundles lint - Lint a bundle
- porter bundles uninstall - Uninstall an installation
- porter bundles upgrade - Upgrade an installation